Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Wedding Anniversary/Valentines Day

Hello Family and Friends.

Today, Lance and I celebrate our 8th Wedding Anniversary.  How romantic that we got married on Valentines Day.  Look at these beautiful flowers Lance had delivered for me. 

There is something about flowers that are delivered.  I love flowers no matter where they come from or how they get to me, but it means so much more to have them delivered by a flower company as opposed to being handed a bunch of flowers bought at Wal-Mart :)


Not only flowers, but a box of chocolates too ! :)


Look how beautiful they are close up :) I love the variety of color.

We had a wonderful day yesterday.  Whilst today is our official anniversary and Valentines Day, we celebrated yesterday. 

"Happy Anniversary Lance"

Wishing all my friends and family a very Happy Valentines Day today! Whether you are married or single, there are many people who love you. 
"Keep Smiling"

No comments:

Post a Comment