Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Karate Kid


Hello Family & Friends,

I am not doing so well with our family blog am I?  I had every intention of posting to this at least once a week but alas.  There is something that gets in the way - It is called LIFE.  Sometimes I feel I am a great Mom, other times I think I am an average Mom and then I think I am a terrible Mom.  Not terrible as in abusive or nasty but simply because I have so much going on in my life, I need to slow down and smell the roses.

Our son, John known as JD recently joined Karate.  He is really enjoying it and it is so cute to see him bow his head as he enters and leaves the 'Dojo'.
Here are some pictures from his first event that just happened to be at his school.  He was so excited.

He could barely wait to get to the van on Wednesday when I picked him up so he could tell me that on the 26th of this month he will be trying out for his YELLOW belt.  He showed me all the moves he needs to take for the test and keeps asking me "when is it time for the test?" :)

I just love this kid o' mine.  He is so stinkin' adorable and I feel blessed to be his Mom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment